HHS, CDC, Oid, NCHHSTP, DSTDP. Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2018. 2018. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats18/STDSurveillance2018-full-report.pdf.
Report MW. Annual Report 2015, National STD/AIDS Control Programme Sri Lanka. Vol 64.; 2015. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr6403a1.htm?s_cid=rr6403a1_w.
- Emerging antimicrobial resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae: Urgent need to strengthen prevention strategies (Annals of Internal Medicine (2008) 148, (606-613)).Ann Intern Med. 2008; 148: 888
- Update to CDC’s Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2006: Fluoroquinolones No Longer Recommended for Treatment of Gonococcal Infections.(Available at:)Accessed October 22, 2019)
- Changing patterns of disseminated gonococcal infection in france: Cross-sectional data 2009-2011.Sex Transm Infect. 2013; 89: 613-615
- Update to CDC’s sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2010: Oral cephalosporins no longer a recommended treatment for gonococcal infections.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012; 61: 590-594
- Treatment of gonococcal conjunctivitis with single-dose intramuscular ceftriaxone.Am J Ophthalmol. 1989; 107: 511-514
- Syphilis.BMJ. 2019; 365: 1-11
- Syphilis transmission: a review of the current evidence.Sex Health. 2015; 12: 103-109
- Haemophilus ducreyi: From sexually transmitted infection to skin ulcer pathogen.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2016; 29: 52-57
- W O R L D H E a Lt H O R G a N I Z At I O N W O R L D H E a Lt H O R G a N I Z At I O N Guidelines for the Management of Sexually Transmitted Infections Wo R Ld Health O R G an I Zati O N W O R L D H E a Lt H O R G a N I Z At I O N W O R L D H E a Lt H O.(Available at:)http://www.who.int/HIV_AIDS/(Accessed October 22, 2019)Date: 2001
- External genital warts: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 35: S210-S224
- European guideline for the management of pediculosis pubis.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2017; 31: 1425-1428
- Trichomoniasis and HIV interactions: A review.Sex Transm Infect. 2013; 89: 426-433
- Prevalence of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Type 2 in Persons Aged 14-49: United States, 2015-2016.NCHS Data Brief. 2018; : 1-8
- Antiviral therapy for genital herpes for prevention of HIV transmission.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018; 2018https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD006492.pub3
- Genital herpes.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 666-674
- Hepatitis B vaccine.Prim Care Update Ob Gyns. 1999; 6: 209-211
- Guidelines for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of Persons with Chronic Hepatitis B Infection.World Health Organization, Geneva2015 (Available at: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/154590/9789241549059_eng.pdf?sequence=1.)
- Is the lack of specific lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) health care education in medical school a cause for concern? evidence from a survey of knowledge and practice among UK medical students.J Homosex. 2017; 64: 367-381
- Hepatitis B virus infection.Lancet. 2014; 384: 2053-2063
- Hepatitis C virus prevalence and level of intervention required to achieve the WHO targets for elimination in the European Union by 2030: a modelling study.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 2: 325-336
- Increases in acute hepatitis C virus infection related to a growing opioid epidemic and associated injection drug use, United States, 2004 to 2014.Am J Public Health. 2018; 108: 175-181
- Errata to FDA Licensure of Bivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV2, Cervarix) for Use in Females and Updated HPV Vaccination Recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 1184
- Utility of hepatitis c viral load monitoring on Direct-Acting antiviral therapy.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 60: 1743-1751
- The burden of hepatitis C in the United States.Hepatology. 2002; 36: 30-34
- Increases in hepatitis C virus infection related to injection drug use among persons aged ≤30 years — Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, 2006–2012.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 453-458
- HIV: Basic statistics. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(Available at:)Accessed October 16, 2019)
- Current scenario of HIV/AIDS, treatment options, and major challenges with compliance to antiretroviral therapy.Cureus. 2016; 8: 1-12
World Health Organization. Guideline on When To Start Antiretroviral Therapy and on Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV. 2015;(September):1-76. Available at: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/186275/9789241509565_eng.pdf;jsessionid=DDB0089A3EC1139F1AF1262202B89C2D?sequence=1.
Update of recommendations on first- and second-line antiretroviral regimens. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2019 (WHO/CDS/HIV/19.15). License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO. Available at: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/325892/WHO-CDS-HIV-19.15-eng.pdf?ua=1.
- HIV diagnoses and care among transgender persons and comparison with men who have sex with men: New York City, 2006-2011.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: 497-502
Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents with HIV. Department of Health and Human Services. Available at: http://www.aidsinfo.nih.gov/ContentFiles/AdultandAdolescentGL.pdf. Accessed July 1, 2020.
- Self-reported adverse drug reactions and their influence on highly active antiretroviral therapy in HIV infected patients: A cross sectional study.BMC Pharmacol Toxicol. 2014; 15
- Socioeconomic status, access to triple therapy, and survival from HIV-disease since 1996.AIDS. 2002; 16: 2065-2072
- Sexual activity without condoms and risk of HIV transmission in serodifferent couples when the HIV-positive partner is using suppressive antiretroviral therapy.JAMA. 2016; 316: 171-181
World Health Organization. Appropriate Medicines: Options for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis. Meeting Report. 2016;(March):1-45. Available at: https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/273934. Accessed October 22, 2019.
- What people want from sex and preexposure prophylaxis.Curr Opin HIV AIDS. 2016; 11: 3-9
- Depression in HIV infected patients: a review.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2014; 17: 530
- The benefits of psychosocial interventions for mental health in people living with HIV: a systematic review and meta-analysis.AIDS Behav. 2018; 22: 9-42
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Resources and Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, American Academy of HIV Medicine, Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, International Association of Providers of AIDS Care, the National Minority AIDS Council, and Urban Coalition for HIV/AIDS Prevention Services. Recommendations for HIV Prevention with Adults and Adolescents with HIV in the United States; 2014. Available at: http://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/26062.