Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nursing Clinics
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National diabetes statistics report: Estimates of diabetes and its burden in the United States, 2014. 2014. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/data/statistics/2014statisticsreport.html. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Diabetes self-management education and support in type 2 diabetes: a joint position statement of the American Diabetes Association, the American Association of Diabetes Educators, and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.Diabetes Educ. 2017; 43: 40-53
- If DSME were a pill, would you prescribe it?.Diabetes Spectr. 2017; 30: 51-57
- American Diabetes Association standards of medical care in diabetes 2017.Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: S1-S135
- AACE/ACE Consensus Statement Consensus statement by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and American College of Endocrinology on the comprehensive type 2 diabetes management algorithm–2016 Executive Summary. 84.Endocr Pract. 2016; 22: 84-113
- Inpatient diabetes education is associated with less frequent hospital readmission among patients with poor glycemic control.Diabetes care. 2013; 36: 2960-2967
- Lifestyle changes after a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Spectr. 2017; 30: 43-50
- Consensus statement by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and American College of Endocrinology on the comprehensive type 2 diabetes management algorithm: 2016 executive summary.Endocr Pract. 2016; 22: 84-113
- Protective effects of the Mediterranean diet on type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.J Nutr. 2016; 146: 920S-927S
- Mediterranean eating pattern.Circulation. 2017; 30: 72-76
- DASH eating plan: an eating pattern for diabetes management.Diabetes Spectr. 2017; 30: 76-81
United States Department of Agriculture. ChooseMyPlate.gov. 2017. Available at: https://www.choosemyplate.gov. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Vegetarian diets in the prevention and management of diabetes and its complications.Diabetes Spectr. 2017; 30: 82-88
- Glucose excursions and glycaemic control during Ramadan fasting in diabetic patients: insights from continuous glucose monitoring (CGM).Diabetes Metab. 2015; 41: 28-36
- Empowerment-based diabetes self-management education to maintain glycemic targets during Ramadan fasting in people with diabetes who are on conventional insulin: a feasibility study.Diabetes Spectr. 2017; 30: 36-42
- Ramadan and diabetes-knowledge, attitude and practices of general practitioners; a cross-sectional study.Pak J Med Sci. 2016; 32: 846
- Recommendations for management of diabetes during Ramadan: update 2015.BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care. 2015; 3: e000108
- A randomized comparison of a commercially available portion-controlled weight-loss intervention with a diabetes self-management education program.Nutr Diabetes. 2013; 3: e63
- Relation of active, passive, and quitting smoking with incident type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2015; 3: 958-967
Disclosure Statement: There are no commercial or financial conflicts of interest.